I am interested in a concession for the valorisation of a public asset. How can I find information on its state of maintenance?

Information concerning assets available for disposal or redevelopment can be found in the Real Estate Sale and Development Plan, approved by Regions, Provinces, Municipalities and other local authorities, companies or bodies controlled by the aforementioned authorities.

Ultima modifica: March 8, 2018